Cisco CBS 110-8T-D
- October 8, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Latest Updates
- Cisco Business CBS110-8T-D Unmanaged Switch | 8 Port GE | Desktop
These are times of unprecedented change for small businesses. Consumers are more demanding than ever before. Online transactions have accelerated. While this new promises greater reward, it also requires small businesses to accelerate digital transformation. At the same time, employees are increasingly distributed across remote and office locations, and this trend is likely to continue. You need a network solution that provides fast, reliable access to critical cloud-based business applications across a remote and in-office workforce.
- SWITCH PORTS: 8 -Port 10/100/1000
- SIMPLE: Plug-and-play without a need for IT know-how or support.
- FLEXIBLE: Extensive portfolio provides ultimate flexibility from 5 to 24 ports and PoE combinations
- PERFORMANCE: Gigabit Ethernet and integrated quality-of-service (QoS) intelligence optimize delay-sensitive services and improve overall network performance.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Elegant and compact design, ideal for installation outside of wiring closet such as retail stores, open plan offices, and classrooms
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Optimizes power usage to lower operational cost. Compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet. Fanless in all models
- PEACE OF MIND: Limited-lifetime warranty with return to factory replacement and one-year technical support
Cisco Business 110 Series switches provide an easy-to-use solution for your small business network. They offer:
● Simple: Cisco Business 110 Series switches work right out of the box, with plug-and-play capability without software installation and configuration. Each switch port independently sets itself for the optimal speed and determines whether to run in half- or full-duplex mode automatically. As a standards-based Cisco solution, Cisco Business 110 Series switches are also designed to immediately accommodate all of the devices in your network.
● Flexible deployment: Designed for small office spaces, Cisco Business 110 Series switches are available in 5-, 8-, 16-, and 24-ports configurations, providing ultimate flexibility for diverse use cases and deployment scenarios. The Cisco Business 110 Series switches are also available in both compact desktop and rack-mount models. The desktop models offer a wall-mount option for discreet mounting under a desk or on the wall of an office or conference room. All switches have no fans, so they run silently and unobtrusively in any workspace.
● High performance: Cisco Business 110 Series switches deliver the performance you need to run your business applications, including bandwidth-intensive cloud applications and video services, and to avoid slow and sluggish networks. They support Gigabit Ethernet speeds, unlocking a new level of capacity and performance in your business network and letting you transfer large files in seconds.
● Reduced energy costs: Cisco Business 110 Series switches are designed to help conserve energy by optimizing power use without compromising performance, which protects our environment and reduces your energy costs. In addition, they support the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods.
● Power over Ethernet (PoE): Cisco Business 110 Series switches are available with PoE ports. This capability simplifies the deployment of IP telephony, wireless, video surveillance, and other IoT solutions by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet cable. With no need to install separate power supplies for IP phones or wireless access points, you can take advantage of advanced communications technologies more quickly and at a lower cost.
● Advanced technologies: All switches include advanced Cisco traffic-handling features to keep your applications running at peak performance. Integrated QoS intelligence on all models automatically prioritizes delay-sensitive services such as voice or video to improve your network’s performance. Loop detection helps discover loops in the network that you might have accidentally created, thus avoiding storms that will bring your network to a stall. Cable diagnostics help to quickly identify and troubleshoot network cabling faults and issues. Fast store-and-forward switching identifies damaged packets and prevents them from being passed on through the network. All of these features run automatically, with no management or configuration required.
● Peace of mind: Cisco Business 110 Series switches deliver the rock-solid reliability you expect from a Cisco switch. The solution has been rigorously tested to make sure of optimal uptime and performance. In addition, the limited lifetime hardware warranty provides peace of mind.
Buy from authorized Cisco partner in Dubai, UAE New Trend Computer Networks LLC