Cisco Business 350-24FP-4G Managed Switch
Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide the advanced feature set that growing businesses require and that high-bandwidth applications and technologies demand. The switches provide the following benefits.
Ease of Management and Deployment
Cisco Business 350 Series Switches are designed to be easy to use and manage by commercial customers or the partners that serve them, including the following features:
- Cisco Business Dashboard is designed to manage Cisco Business switches, routers, and wireless access points. Cisco Business Dashboard simplifies traditional challenges in deploying and managing business networks while automating the deployment, monitoring, and lifecycle management of the network. Cisco Business 350 Series switches support embedded probe for Cisco Business Dashboard, eliminating the need to set up a separate hardware or virtual machine on site. For more information, visit https://www.cisco.com/go/cbd
- The Cisco Network Plug and Play solution provides a simple, secure, unified, and integrated offering to ease new device rollouts or for provisioning updates to an existing network. The solution provides a unified approach to provision Cisco routers, switches, and wireless devices with a near-zero-touch deployment experience.
- The intuitive user interfaces reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network and allow you to support sophisticated capabilities without increasing IT head count.
- The switches also support Text view, a full Command-Line Interface (CLI) option for partners that prefer it.
- Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) allows you to set up and manage your switches and other Cisco devices remotely from a network management station, improving IT workflow and mass configurations.
High Reliability and Resiliency
In a growing business where availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week is critical, you need to ensure business continuity and that employees can always access the data and resources they need. The Cisco Business 350 Series Switches support dual images, allowing you to perform software upgrades without having to take the network offline or worry about the network going down during the upgrade.
Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide the advanced security features you need to protect your business data and keep unauthorized users off the network:
- Support for advanced network security applications such as IEEE 802.1X and port security tightly limits access to specific segments of your network. Web-based authentication provides a consistent interface to authenticate all types of host devices and operating systems, without the complexity of deploying IEEE 802.1X clients on each endpoint.
- Advanced defense mechanisms, including dynamic Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) inspection, IP Source Guard, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) snooping, detect and block deliberate network attacks. Combinations of these protocols are also referred to as IP-MAC port binding (IPMB).
- IPv6 First Hop Security extends the advanced threat protection to IPv6. This comprehensive security suite includes ND inspection, RA guard, DHCPv6 guard, and neighbor binding integrity check, providing unparalleled protection against a vast range of address spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks on IPv6 networks.