Aruba 2930F 24G PoE+ 4SFP+ Switch (JL255A)
The Aruba 2930F 24G PoE+ 4SFP+ Switch (JL255A) is a switch that is designed for customers creating digital workplaces that are optimized for mobile users with an integrated wired and wireless approach. These Layer 3 access switches are easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave. With support from Aruba Central, you can quickly set up remote branch sites with little or no IT support. A powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC delivers performance and flexibility to meet the needs of today and tomorrow’s network programmability and automation requirements. Stacking with Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) provides simplicity and scalability. The 2930F supports built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks, PoE+, Access OSPF routing, Dynamic Segmentation, robust QoS, RIP routing, and IPv6 with no software licensing required.
Aruba 2930F 24G PoE+ 4SFP+ Switch (JL255A) Key Features
- Aruba Layer 3 switch series with VSF stacking, static, Rip and Access OSPF Routing, Dynamic Segmentation, ACLs, and robust QoS
- Consistent wired/wireless experience with Aruba AirWave and Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager
- Convenient built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks and up to 740 W PoE+
- Ready for the software defined network with REST APIs and OpenFlow support
- Simple deployment with Zero Touch Provisioning and cloud-based Aruba Central support
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series provides a convenient and cost- effective access switch solution that can be quickly set up with Zero Touch Provisioning and built-in 10GbE uplinks. The robust Layer 3 feature set includes a limited lifetime warranty.