Linksys LAPAX3600C Cloud Managed AX3600 WiFi 6 Indoor Wireless Access Point
The Linksys Cloud WiFi 6 Access Point delivers data rates up to 3600 Mbps* and includes Linksys Cloud for remote management and Zero-Touch Provisioning.
- Dual-Band 802.11AX MU-MIMO (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- 4×4:4 Internal Antennas for AX3600 Speeds (1200Mbps + 2400Mbps)
- UL/DL OFDMA, 1024-QAM, Target Wake Time
- BSS Coloring, Tx Beamforming
- 802.3at PoE+ Support
- Limited Lifetime Cloud Management
- TAA Compliant
Our Business is to Cover Yours
Our WiFi 6 Cloud Managed Access Points are perfect for businesses of all sizes, offering reliability and instant scalability with no limit to the number of networks and devices to manage. Cloud management is included for the life of the product, allowing total control with no recurring fees.
- PoE+ Support for Data and Power
- Free Linksys Cloud Zero Touch Provisioning
- Dedicated Business Support from CCNA Certified Technicians
- TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule Contracts and Federal Use
Efficiency Driven WiFi 6
These cloud-managed access points offer faster WiFi technology with the strongest connection for higher density applications and improved reduced latency. They deliver the speed and efficiency businesses deserve.
Cloud Hosted Captive Portal For Secure Guest WiFi Access
Our Captive Portal editor is easy to use and has no limits. Our portal allows the upload of unlimited logos and graphics of any size. Create terms of service agreement or lock WiFi access with an extra passcode at no additional cost.
Thanks to Power over Ethernet support (802.3af PoE or 802.3at PoE+), the Cloud Access Point draws both power and data from a single Ethernet cable, allowing easy ceiling or wall mounting without sourcing an AC outlet or separate power adapter.
An advanced Qualcomm™ chipset delivers the ultimate WiFi 6 experience. This next-generation technology transforms home and business WiFi with wire-like stability and blazing-fast performance.
Best Suited For High Density Applications
- Medium to Large Retail Stores
- Medium to Large Offices
- Medium to Large Classrooms
- Front Lobby or Conference Rooms
- IP Surveillance, Video Streaming and Digital Signage
- High Foot Traffic Areas
- High Density IoT
- High Client Density or Traffic